USAID Data ServicesUSAID Data Services provides a broad portfolio of products and services specifically designed to help USAID staff and partners improve development outcomes through the use of data and information. The following data portals serve as a central source for U.S. foreign assistance data, international socioeconomic data, and data-driven analysis in support of USAID goals.
Photo: Petterik WiggersLearn more, watch an overview video
Foreign Aid ExplorerExplore the official picture of U.S. foreign assistance through interactive maps and country profiles
Photo: Jason Houston for USAIDLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Cooperation LandscapeExplore and visualize data from development organizations around the world
Photo: Jessica McConnell BurtLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Experience ClearinghouseSearch a half-century of U.S. International aid records
Photo: Matthieu YoungLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Data LibraryThe central repository for Agency-funded, machine-readable data
Photo: ZOLA ElectricLearn more, watch an overview video
International Data & Economic AnalysisFind continuously updated development data with interactive tools and analysis
Photo: Morgana WingardLearn more, watch an overview video
Women's Economic Empowerment and Equality DashboardExplore interactive visualizations of women's economic, social, and political empowerment
Photo: Siegfried ModolaLearn more, watch an overview video
Dollars to ResultsSee illustrative results of USAID's investments around the world
Photo: iStockLearn more, watch an overview video
Trade Capacity BuildingSee where and how the U.S. Government implements trade capacity building activities worldwide
- 2018 data are live on Dollars to Results! The Dollars to Results website provides an overview of USAID’s achievements across the sectors and countries in which the Agency works. Dollars to Results uses results data from the Performance Plan & Report (PPR) to show a snapshot of USAID’s work. Dollars to Results is a collaborative effort between the Bureau for Management and USAID Data Services.
- The 2019 edition of the Country Profiles are now available on IDEA. All 131 profiles will now be updated at least twice a year, ensuring USAID users always have the latest data at their fingertips. These two page PDFs are ideal to print out and keep on hand to reference quick data points and country facts. Users may need to refresh their browsers to see the December 2019 edition of the Country Profiles.
Requests & Services
The USAID Data Services team responds to requests for data, analysis, and visualizations from USAID staff in Washington and in the field, and from other USG agencies.
USAID Data Services responds to requests for the following:
- Data identification, selection, and analysis
- Data visualizations and graphical representations
- Statistical and economic research and reports
- Development of online data tools