EADSUSAID Economic Analysis and Data Services (EADS) is a central source for U.S. foreign assistance data, international socioeconomic data, and data-driven analysis in support of USAID goals.
Foreign Aid Explorer
Explore the official picture of U.S. foreign assistance through interactive maps and country profiles.
International Data & Economic Analysis
Find continuously updated development data with interactive tools and analysis.
Trade Capacity Building
See where and how the U.S. Government implements trade capacity building activities worldwide.
- New Analytical Brief: EADS recently published an Analytical Brief on Agriculture in Guatemala. The paper gives a statistical overview of agricultural inputs, main commodity production, factors affecting agri-business development, agricultural trade, and global bilateral official development assistance to the agriculture sector in Guatemala. Find all Analytical Briefs under Analytical Products.
- The Country Profiles were recently updated with new data. The two-page profiles highlight the most up-to-date statistics on demographic, political, economic, education, official development assistance, and health topics for 122 countries. You can find the Country Profiles under Analytical Products on the International Data and Economic Analysis (IDEA) website.
- The Microenterprise Results Reporting (MRR) FY2016 annual report was submitted to Congress. The FY2016 report details all foreign assistance data for microenterprise and microfinance projects funded by USAID. The data are collected annually by M/CIO EADS through two separate data calls to USAID missions and USAID partners. You can see the report under Reports on the MRR website.
Requests & ServicesEmail
The Economic Analysis and Data Services (EADS) team responds to requests for data, analysis, and visualizations from USAID staff in Washington and in the field, and from other USG agencies.
EADS responds to requests for the following:
- Data identification, selection, and analysis
- Data visualizations and graphical representations
- Statistical and economic research and reports
- Development of online data tools