USAID Data ServicesUSAID Data Services provides a broad portfolio of products and services specifically designed to help USAID staff and partners improve development outcomes through the use of data and information. The following data portals serve as a central source for U.S. foreign assistance data, international socioeconomic data, and data-driven analysis in support of USAID goals.
Photo: Petterik WiggersLearn more, watch an overview video
Foreign Aid ExplorerExplore the official picture of U.S. foreign assistance through interactive maps and country profiles
Photo: Jason Houston for USAIDLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Cooperation LandscapeExplore and visualize data from development organizations around the world
Photo: Jessica McConnell BurtLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Experience ClearinghouseSearch a half-century of U.S. International aid records
Photo: Matthieu YoungLearn more, watch an overview video
Development Data LibraryThe central repository for Agency-funded, machine-readable data
Photo: ZOLA ElectricLearn more, watch an overview video
International Data & Economic AnalysisFind continuously updated development data with interactive tools and analysis
Photo: Morgana WingardLearn more, watch an overview video
Women's Economic Empowerment and Equality DashboardExplore interactive visualizations of women's economic, social, and political empowerment
Photo: Siegfried ModolaLearn more, watch an overview video
Dollars to ResultsSee illustrative results of USAID's investments around the world
Photo: iStockLearn more, watch an overview video
Trade Capacity BuildingSee where and how the U.S. Government implements trade capacity building activities worldwide
- USAID is supporting countries affected by COVID-19 by providing transparent and meaningful assistance. As part of this effort, a curated collection of 240 USAID-funded and USAID-affiliated publications related to pandemic response is now public on the Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC). This collection is the result of a collaboration between USAID Data Services and the U.S. Global Development Lab, Center for Development Research.
- A new Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR) Secondary Metrics Compendium search feature is now live on USAID's International Data & Economic Analysis (IDEA) website. Users can search and filter metrics or download data for further analysis. The search feature was a collaborative effort between the Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning's (PPL) Journey to Self-Reliance Metrics Team and USAID Data Services. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Requests & Services
The USAID Data Services team responds to requests for data, analysis, and visualizations from USAID staff in Washington and in the field, and from other USG agencies.
USAID Data Services responds to requests for the following:
- Data identification, selection, and analysis
- Data visualizations and graphical representations
- Statistical and economic research and reports
- Development of online data tools